This is one of our personal bikes that’s up for sale. It started its life as a standard Street Bob (titled 2006, model 2007), which we imported from the US. This bike got a full make-over Exile style (see projects page).
We cleaned the handlebars up, with meant relocating the brake lever to be controlled by the left right forward control (with control both front and rear brake now). The clutch release is achieved via de left forward control as weel as by the centrifugal clutch once the rpm goes below 1500. So you can always put your left foot on the ground. You handshift with the Exile shifter, that has the starter button integrated as well. The total package looks super clean and cool with the suicide short, but with the centrifugal clutch you have to comfort of knowing you can out of gear without getting stressed.
The bike can be slammed by using the Legend Air suspension, which even works when riding. Comfort and high on the highway, cool and low in town. The Exile look is complemented by the paint job Jan Wielinga put down. Nice as always! The Fat Spokes, aftermarket solo seat, Screaming Eagle Exhaust, side mount license plate bracket, chopped rear fender,custom front fender, and black powder coat complete the picture.
– Exile Handlebars. The Handlebars are extremely clean looking, brushed steel with integral risers and internal throttle.
– Exile grips with Grip Ace controls, for horn, high-low beam, etc
– Joker Machine Rear View Mirror
– Exile Forward controls. Left Foot Clutch release, right foot front and rear brake.
– Centrifugal Clutch. The gear pop into neutral below 1500RPM or by using the left foot control.
– Exile Suicide clutch with Start Button.
– Fat-Spoke wheels
– HD aftermarket tan solo-seat
– Chopper rearfender, Custom front Fender
– Screaming Eagle Exhaust with wrap
– Legen Air Suspension
Displacement: 1573.25 ccm (96.00 cubic inches)
Engine type: V2, four-stroke
Torque: 124.75 Nm (12.7 kgf-m or 92.0 ft.lbs) @ 3000 RPM
Bore x stroke: 95.3 x 111.3 mm (3.8 x 4.4 inches)
Fuel system: Injection. Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
Cooling system: Air
Transmission: final drive: belt
Clutch: Multi-plate with diaphragm spring in oil bath
Fuel consumption: 4.43 litres/100 km (22.6 km/l or 53.10 mpg)
Greenhouse gases: 102.8 CO2 g/km. (CO2 – Carbon dioxide emission)
Exhaust system: Chrome, Screaming Eagle
Rake (fork angle): 29.0°
Front tyre: 100/90-H19
Rear tyre: 160/70-B17
Front brakes: Single disc
Rear brakes: Single disc
– Jan Wielinga Special Paint – Exile Style
– Screaming Eagle Tuning and Exhaust
– Exile Forward Controls
– Exile Handshifter with start-button
– Legend Airide Suspension
– Sidemount License plate bracket
– Exile Handlebars with internal throttle
– AutoClutch – pops into neutral below 1500 rpm
– Smoke lens indicators
– Fat-Spokes front and rear
– Custom Front fender
– Tan Leather HD aftermarket seat